Saturday, December 18, 2010

Week 57 in Paraguay Change 10 Week 1

I'm not going to be writing such a long email this week, because I will be talking to you next week,the Christmas call! I can't believe it's already time to make the phone call, time has gone by so fast recently, I remember hitting a year like it was yesterday. This week honestly hasn't been too eventful, it has been a little more relaxing though, which is really nice, so I feel a lot more rested after all the craziness of the past few weeks. The car still isn't back, the shop here is taking a really long time and they won't give us a specific date, we should hopefully have it before Christmas, but honestly I don't know if we will. The damage really wasn't even that bad, I don't know what is taking them so long since it has been in the shop over two weeks now. It happened right before change week. I can still drive and I have driven a lot since the accident, but since we don't have the car we have been using a lot of taxis also, next week I am supposed to go to San Lorenzo though on Christmas and I don't know how that is going to work if we don't have a car, so hopefully we get it back soon. Anyway, that is about all I'm going to write for today, I'm saving all the good stories for next week, I love you all sooooo much, Elder Adamson V

No comments:

Post a Comment