Monday, March 29, 2010

Hey Family! So it was a really crazy week this week with a lot of rain, you wouldn´t believe how much rain we had, I got some cool pictures though, so I guess you will be able to imagine when you get them. We also have changes this week so that will be exciting, I could actually go to a different area this time, it is pretty split in the zone, about half think I´ll leave and go on and the other half thinks I´ll just stay here with Elder Rodiguez, but who knows, maybe Elder Rodriguez could even leave, but that news will be for the next letter.
Anyway, so the week, first off last P-day was probably one of the coolests Mondays of my life, we went on a sweet hike in the wilderness of Paraguay called Naranja Hai to go see this waterfall that is in Elder Brazier´s area, the other missionary that is living with us. The one that was in the back of the truck with me in the video. The hike was really awesome. I got some really fanastic pictures of the scenery. I already have all on CDs which I´ll be sending home.

The zone activity was super fun, but the rest of the week didn´t turn out that great. We haven´t been having a lot of success and that combined with the rain has made it a little hard... Paraguayans don´t do anything when it rains. We have been blessed though, we were able to put three baptismal dates yesterday with pretty legit people. One is the sister of a member that went to church when she was younger, but never got baptized. She went to church yesterday. We went by after church to just talk about baptism. She for sure will progress, but she is under 18 and I guess her dad doesn´t really like it, so we´ll see. The other two are pretty cool too. A lady and her niece that lives with her, are planning on going to General Conference with us, so we´ll see where that goes.

Out of time, I love you all and I know this work is true and there is power when we do what God wants us to. I know this church is true and I´ll be working extra hard this week to get the blessings we need for this branch, love you all! Elder Adamson V

No comments:

Post a Comment