Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 31 in Paraguay, Change 5 Week 6

I`ve got some great news today, but I don`t have tons of time so to tell everything I`m just going to answer mom`s list of questions.
So how hard of a week working did you have sending your companion home? Well, let`s just say that he has pretty much already been home for all of last week. We have not been having really any success at all, pretty much all week we spent packing, giving things away, saying goodbye to members and all the people he wanted to see.
Who is your new companion? Did you stay in your area or get moved somewhere else? Do you have your new mission president yet? I`m going to answer all three of these at once. I usually wouldn`t know what my change is yet because we get our changes the Tuesday before change day, but I got a special change. President Wade personally called me to see how I felt about it, and of course I told him I would do it. The new mission president comes in on the 1st of July, and I am going to get to know him really well. I just got called to be the mission`s next secretary, so it looks like I am going to be moving to the office and I`ll be the very first secretary to the new mission President.
I don`t have much time to explain things, but I am going to be in San Lorenzo for one more week because they are closing up our area and giving the whole area, like it was when I got here, to the other two missionaries, Elder Job and Elder Ventura. I`m staying for a week after Elder Williamson goes home to show them the other half of the area and then it is off to the mission office when the new mission president gets here. Sorry, I can`t write too much, we are in a cyber by a hospital because a lady from another zone called us to give someone a blessing and we have to go in at four, but it looks like I will have two P-days next week, because the office elders have P-days on Friday, so you`ll get double next week.

P.S. Paraguay, campeĆ³n del Mundo!
Translation---Paraguay, champion of the World

No comments:

Post a Comment