Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 67 in Paraguay Change 11 Week 6

Hey Family! It has been one crazy week with a whole lot of rain, but sadly, I really haven't had a P-day today and it doesn't really look like I am going to get too much of one, so I don't really have a lot of time to write. We had to be here in the office today, all the zone and district leaders, for a leadership council with President Arnold, the President of the South America South Area, to go over some issues and discuss some ways to better the mission because it is lower now than it has been in a very, very long time. Well, to say the least, it was a very powerful meeting with a lot of correction and really blunt and frank words. I really consider it a privilege to have been able to attend, but we had to arrive here really early, we had to get up before 5 to get here on time and its now past 3 and I'm still in the office because President wanted me to stay for an office meeting to give input on how to implement some things. I don't really have tons of time, but the whole week there was a lot of rain, pretty much every day. Toribio finally was able to go to church, we are gong to try and put another baptismal date with him so he can get baptized a couple weeks from now. We also had this little girl in church too that came from the out there place, the acampaƱa, I don't know how to say that in English, anyway, she lives with her aunt now that's a member and she is going to get baptized next week. Anyway, I love you all so much, remind me to tell you some of the new changes next week, LOVE YOU, Elder Adamson V

No comments:

Post a Comment