Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 77 in Paraguay Change 13 Week 4

It was so great to be able to talk to you last night, I wish it could have been a little longer, but the Lord knows what He has in mind. As you probably guessed, I don't really have too much to talk about today, the biggest news is that we are going to have a lot of baptisms this week. Milciades, the 17 year old, got baptized yesterday, Jorge and Diana are getting baptized this Wednesday, then all three of them will get confirmed this Sunday. We have two more baptisms planned for Sunday, Milciades' nephews, Miguel and Jorge, so it should be a pretty exciting and quick week. In other news, the secretary just called me to set things up for my flight plans, I can't even believe that, so you should be getting my plans in about a week or two, if you don't you don't have to worry, they might not send them until I only have 3 months left, I really don't know how it is going to work, but don't worry, I'm not getting trunky, the baptisms are helping keep my mind focused on what I'm doing. Well, I really don't have too much to say, I shared everything with you on the phone yesterday, our Mother's Day call. I'll write all about the baptisms next week, I love you all so much, Elder Adamson V

No comments:

Post a Comment