Monday, January 4, 2010

Week 6 in Paraguay Happy New Year 2010

I only have 6 minutes to write to you and a whole lot to say, I promise next weeks letter will be longer. For now I´m just going to have to answer your questions really quick and give you some good news. First off, changes were moved to Thursday instead of Wednesday because the new Elders are coming a little late so we still haven´t found anything out, but we´re pretty sure that Elder Dennis and I are going to stay out here together, tell you for sure next week though.

Your question about comments of the whole killing things, that´s just how they say it here for some reason. There´s a whole system. Because I am Elder Dennis´s first companion therefore I am his Kid, he´s my Dad. I have a brother in the mission, Elder Spencer, who I still haven´t met. Who you are born with is your father, or in other words you are born into the mission and your first companion becomes your father. The last companion you have you kills you, just an expression for your leaving the mission and going home. I don´t know where all the jargon came from, I didn´t make it up.

Christmas and New Years were both awesome, I have some great pictures from both of them. We should be moving into a different apartment this week, we´ll be living with two other missionaries there too, and they´re awesome so it should be fun. There are still people doing our wash, that´s how they do it in the whole mission so its pretty awesome. Anyway, good news, I finally made a CD of the MTC pictures and some of the ones here. I have a lot more I didn´t get to put on anything yet, so there should be more soon, but a CD of pictures is coming for sure really soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading E. Adamson's take on things - he fills in so many of the holes in Joshua's emails :)

    ReplyDelete