Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 24 in Paraguay

Hey, crazy day today and I`m going to write you a nice letter in a second, but before that I just want to send the stuff for the call this Sunday on Mother`s Day.....

Okay, so I thought I was going to have some time to write a good letter after the little one, but it doesn´t look like I´m not going to be able to now. We have had a super different P-day today because of some different things that has gone on and my comp was able to help the office elders with, so President asked us to come into the office today and we have been all over the place with little time. Anyway, the work is still moving along and we are still going to have a baptism this week, one of them fell through so we are only going to have one, but it will still be wonderful to tell you all about it, this week has been very busy too, so remind me to tell you all about the baptism when you call one Sunday. I love all of you so much and I am really looking forward to being able to talk to you this Sunday. Love Elder Adamson V

No comments:

Post a Comment