Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 75 in Paraguay Change 13 Week 2

I'm going to have to apologize right now, we had some problems to figure out today with the owner of our house about the light and water bills, so we had to go to AsunciĆ³n and I don't have any time to write anything.

Don't worry at all about my leg, it hasn't bothered me at all, not even a little bit, I just thought I would tell the story because I thought it was funny. It is already healing and I don't even notice it.

As for the work we are seeing some more success. We were able to teach some great lessons to Jorge and Diana, the 13 and 11 year olds. We are teaching them with their dad and mom and they are all set to be getting baptized here soon. Milciades went to church again this last week so he will be getting baptized next week. We should have 3 baptisms in May for sure. Sorry I don't have much time, I love you all soooo much, Elder Adamson V

No comments:

Post a Comment