Monday, August 8, 2011

Week 90 in Paraguay Change 15 Week 5

So this week was probably one of the most tiring weeks in my mission, we did a lot of traveling and lost a lot of sleep on buses, but we got a really good nights sleep last night and we're ready to go for a new week ahead of us. The bad news is that today we went to this waterfall in our area because this is the last chance Elder Felix and I were going to have together to see it because changes are next week. We have other things to do next P-day, so we went to the waterfall and it was a lot further away than we thought and it took a very large chunk out of our P-day, so I really don't have any time at all to write because we still have a lot of things to do and we have to get to work at six, sorry, but we got a whole lot of really awesome pictures. The big news of the week is that yesterday we went to Concepción for our district conference, Elder Ávila was there, and area seventy, and we had 11 investigators in church! Concepción is 5 hours away so we left here at one in the morning yesterday and didn't get back until 7:30 at night, it was a long trip, but a lot of people went with we hadn't even met until yesterday, probably really to get to know Concepción, but we were able to talk a lot to them and we have plans to visit them this week. Anyway, I really love you all, sorry for the really short letter, I'll send a better one next week, but I better not promise because everytime I do it seems I can't, anyway, I love you all sooooo much, Elder Adamson V

No comments:

Post a Comment