Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 61 in Paraguay Change 10 Week 5

Hey Family! BIG NEWS! So President told me my change and here it is, dun dun dun dun, (that's a little drumroll), I'm actually just staying in Aratiri, where I was for the week before coming back into the office to help for a week with the changes. Well, going back after I'm done here in the office, and I'm training! So I'm going to be getting a new little missionary fresh out of the MTC. I'm really excited, it is going to be pretty interesting too because I'm going to be doing everything with them for their first two days after their arrival here in the mission home. They are here and then on the third day one of them is going to find out that I'm their trainer, pretty cool huh!! I'm just going to be staying in Aratiri serving as a district leader, it makes a lot more sense than going out to a different area to go up to zone leader. After all that Elder Foster said to President and after him explaining to us his new plans for the mission, its kind of more of a compliment to be training than to be going out to be a zone leader anyway. Even better, two Paraguayan missionaries are arriving this change, maybe I'll get to train one of them, who knows, not even President knows yet. Anyway, this week is going to be a little crazy, change week again, but it's the last one I'm going to have to worry about, I love you all, sorry I can't write more, Elder Adamson V

No comments:

Post a Comment