Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 81 in Paraguay Change 14 Week 2

Hey Family, right now I'm sitting in the bus terminal waiting to get on a bus to go back to Santaní with my comp Elder Felix. We came into Asunción last night to be here today for Zone Leader Council with President and all the other Zone Leaders. It was a lot of fun. The mission is going back in the right direction. We had over 100 baptisms again this last month, after 6 straight months below 100, so President was really happy, but at the same time he talked pretty straight to all of us about some things that need to change. President Arnold, the seventy that is area president, is coming back to our mission for my next and last zone conference. All the zone leaders are going to have personal interviews with him, which means I'm going to have one, unless for some crazy reason I get moved out of the area before my last change, which honestly is not very likely. He'll be here August 30 and 31 and September 1. It should be pretty interesting. A lot of things in the mission are changing, I can already tell Justin is going to have a pretty different mission experience than me even though he'll only be going a year after me because of all the changes we are getting that are worldwide. They really are good changes, a lot of things I wish I had known since the beginning of my mission, but I'm aprove charing while I can. Anyway, I really don't have much time because I have to catch a bus and go home, but good news, we are going to be having 3 baptisms next week. I will tell you more about them and answer all of your questions next Monday, send me the same questions again so I don't forget them, I love you all soooo much, Elder Adamson V.

No comments:

Post a Comment